- A businessman who is the founder/director of a technology entity.
- Is able to contest and vote in general elections of the association.
- One time registration fee and annual membership charges
- Technology related entities incorporated under any one of the Acts of the Indian Constitution.
- Can nominate two representatives; only one can vote and contest in the general elections of the association.
- Pay one-time registration and annual subscription fees.
- Non-technology entity.
- One representative without voting or contesting rights.
- Access to the member directory and event listing.
- Annual membership charges.
Become a member
You can fill out the form (pdf) and email it to email@example.com and make the payments via bank transfer.
Alternately you can drop off the form and cheque to any of the addresses mentioned below.
- Sujeet Shetty, Team Inertia, F2, 1st Floor, Live In Apartments, Behind Geeta Bakery, Bernardo Guedes Road, Panjim, Goa.
- Gajanan Nagarsekar, Kallows Engineering, S7, Second Floor, Pai House, Sadar, Ponda, Goa
- Technology Business means any activity involving manufacture, trade or services of technology-based solutions with the aim of earning a profit. Business shall not include individuals providing a non-technology-based service such as traders of technology equipment, etc. and/or simply being employed in a trade, commercial, industrial or service organization.
- Businessman means any person, as defined hereinafter, involved in Business as defined above and representing in GTA, such business, on behalf of a business establishment.